Tuesday, October 20, 2009

B4 Trimester Break

Last Friday
I reached Ipoh around 9pm
then Andrew fetch me
and straight went to Kinta City
hehe..we planned to watch movie
b4 that
enjoyed at Secret Recipe
yeah~
~*


Healthy creamcheese cake & Appletiser
the cake so nice..
love it so much!!

iRate: 5 stars




~left and right~
watch movie -PANDORUM....
but need to wait until 11.40pm
the graphic effect quite gud..
but the story ..
i think i get a bit blur of that ..
lol...
after watch..oledy 1am something ..lol
reached kampar at 2 in the midnight~


Next day
my housemate nt yet come bac tat time.



the view from my house..



But I was eating lovely Strawberry from Cameron Highland in my house..hehe
Andrew brought it for me
sweet time~
hehe




Evening
after a raining day..
we went to westlake
I like the activities at there
fishing..cycling...paktok...haha..
jogging....enjoy the beautiful scene..
feel relax..^^


me + andrew


along the lakeside..



~fishing~



jus simply took this photo..nt my bottle ya..hehe



lonely?searching for something?



me~in blur blur effect..lol..

Night
Let go makan lo..
Miss Cafe located at Newtown, Kampar
There are not much choices
but the food are delicious
The Panmee, Hakka mee and Yeemee
and you can choose the soup you like from the menu lists

Tomyam Seafood Hakka mee
iRate: 3 1/2 stars
iComment: less spicy and sour...
Dried Curry Panmee
iRate:4 stars
iComment: The mixture of the black sauce and curry come out special taste


Last day of my trimester break
after the day..os Trimester 2
Jia you~
Having Steamboat at home..haha..

I cooked..haha..Baicai Soup



Jus ate few ..haha...yam ..prawn. drumstick...mushroom and cocktail..
But enough for us...hehe
~Happy Day~





2 comments:

Chin Kwang said...

thanks for the steamboat~! it was excellent~!!! haha =P

JeNNiFeR said...

sure is excellent la...i cook one wor..haha..

Post a Comment