Saturday, October 24, 2009

Boring Day

Woke up early in the morning
bcoz i have PENGAJIAN MALAYSIA class
for 6 hours!!! OMG!!
going to crazy..
repeat the history
that we studied since primary school till Secondaary school..
make me sleepy in lecture class..lol
luckily the lecturer quite friendly and funny
if not ..i will ponteng his class..haha
While
I still do not finish my Color Studies homework..
need to submit next week..
this trimester..make us to busy for everything in only 6 weeks..
assignment, exam...and others..
tired ...
Today was my first time i drove to Westlake at nite..haha
was a proud things for me..then we ate BAH KUT TEH


with lee, kang and orange...
i dint expect so cheap..RM 6 for each person..
After that..we jalan jalan in westlake..haha..
i found many bag that i like...
plan to purchase all next weekend..
i wish..haha.
then we went to LOT LOT section...
It was first time for kang
we shocked..
well...everyone sure has their first time ~hehe


lol...my silly face~haha

+in current situation: still waiting our streamxy +

0 comments:

Post a Comment