Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fire Zone

Before I sleep..
update blog 1st..hehe..
Last night,
yeelee, sye yin, orange n I
went to Westlake.
had our dinner...
to celebrate vincent n kang not at home..lol
everytime we do that
during any housemate do not at home...
so bad...but they enjoy with their friends..so good..

Cham..everytime talk about food in my blog..
fat liao lo...
haha.......keep fit!!!...


FIRE ZONE CAFE
at Westlake, Kampar.

~Butter Garlic Chicken Chop~
RM 9.90

iRate: 6 stars
iComment: too much butter...overall still ok..


~Mushroom Chicken Chop~
RM 9.90

iRate: 5 Stars
iComment: normal...


~Fish And Chips~
RM 9.90

iRate: 5 stars
iComment: Quite big fish fillet...compared to other cafe.haha



~Honey Dew "Guai Leng Gou"~
RM 4.80

iRate: 6 stars
iComment: I like ...but the ice was melting too fast...lol..



~Mango and Honey Dew Sago~
RM 4.00

iRate: 4 stars
iComment: ok la....nt really like it.....

Fast fast finis eat...
go back to design my comic book cover..
finally result is ....



my Special Edition Comic Book..
haha...

exaggerated comic book name..lol...
Give comments ya..haha...

need to wake up early tomorrow..
to finis my another assignment...

BYE~

0 comments:

Post a Comment