Friday, November 20, 2009

I got back my artwork
quite happy coz get high marks


Colour Harmony



 Colour Vibration




****************************************************************


My dad came to find me yesterday again...
and went to Restaurant Dong Hoi nearby my kampar house...
just opened on 18/11/2009

We just taste the dishes ...
quite good..can visit this restaurant again.
hehe




~Baby Sharp Fin~
RM 35

iRate: 8 stars
iComment: the sauce is made from scallop and some ingredient..
delicious..




~Crab meat & Sharp Fin Soup ~
RM 15

iRate:8 1/2 stars
iComment: I like the soup...jus a bit salty..


~Sour sauce pork ribs~
RM 4.80 per stick

iRate:8 1/2 stars
iComment: the sauce is very sour...got a bit bbq sauce..
and i like sour food..hehe




~Grill Cod~
RM9 per 100g

iRate: 9 1/2 stars
iComment: they grill the cod till very crispy...and with the onion and garlic...
yummy...eat with rice..sure good!!




~Belacan "ghost long bean"~
RM 6

iRate: 7 stars
iComment: did nt hv enough sauce..overall still ok..


0 comments:

Post a Comment