Saturday, November 28, 2009

Tired Saturday

This two day quite busy..
then just have free time during this afternoon..
and hang out with 5.3 friends..
but a bit sad.. many people can't attend..
Some has holiday but not in SP...lol
Just only 11 people at there..including me and my boyfriend...
and other are
Chenelle, Jasling, Yeon,
Sin, Mao, Kai, Emest, Bei, Kean

We meet at Oldtown
an old place...haha..
bcoz we really did not know that
where can we have our gathering...lol..
SP is a small town....
What to do....>.<
but a lot of memorable things in SP...hehe
I like my Hometown...

But I still have a sad thing which is ..
I dint have chance to eat Laksa..lol..nvm..
next time la...

Then having dinner with my family and Andrew
Tomorrow morning
Andrew & I 
will go back to Kampar and Tronoh respectively..
and continue my web page design...


~Tired~

Good Night!!



9 comments:

shu zen said...

i m so sorry for cant attend this evening...i received ure msg, but cant reply u...coz no credit ad...paise la...i have no transport pun just now...next time la...sure got chance de...haiya...i missed out the chance to meet ure bf...sad~ lol...

JeNNiFeR said...

nvm la..is ok la..next time la...still gt chance d...lol..u really wan to c my bf ar..then u can c my photo...lol..haha

shu zen said...

lol......i wanna c his real ppl ma...warn him so that he not dare to bully my best best frenz ma...haha

JeNNiFeR said...

haha...he very nice d.wont bully me d..is i bully him..lol..

shu zen said...

haha....

JeNNiFeR said...

so hw about u? gt lover ?hehe..very curious ...

shu zen said...

haha...still searching for la.....haha....why everyone seems curios with my love story?? haha....gerling aso like that...shu yi aso....anyway thx for u guys' concern....i will quickly find one la...takes time

JeNNiFeR said...

of course la..we will gt curious mah..not only u.all of u..hehe..if u found one..must let me noe ya...hehe...jia you jia you!^^

shu zen said...

hehe....okok!! sure sure......

Post a Comment