Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Don't Be a Kidnapper


Yesterday Went for a Movie with Elizabeth

Before that,
I woke up early...
coz wanna go to find his Mom..
very enjoy when chatting with her...
A good Mother....and
Next week go there again..
learn to cook his favourite food...
hehe...=p

yup, 1st time I myself only 
drive auto car at my Hometown...
and get to his home...
Normally I drive manual car in Kampar...
I think my driving skill 
NO PROBLEM at all...(hope so) =p

After picked Elizabeth,
 we brought along our laptop
and Online at Village Mall
so dine-in at Secret Recipe
but very unsatisfying with network connections
cannot access Google some more..sigh =(

We just ordered a Set Lunch and Earl Grey Tea
while waiting 3.30pm for Movie
~Grilled Black Pepper ChickenChop Rice~

RM 10 *
(add on a selected Drinks at RM 2)

There are 4 choices of Set Lunch 
(12-3pm)
others is Grilled Mushroom ChickenChop Rice,
Spaghetti and TomYum Soup Mee

iRate: 7 1/2 stars
iComment: Can try~^^

Today's Movie- Kidnapper


iRate: 8 stars
iComment: The Starting quite bored...
coz I already expected what will going to happen...
but I very excited and nervous during its climax part....
bcoz the cruel kidnapper is dealing with the victim's father...
and the father use different method to save and get back his son..
.................
........
.....
You will know the ending after you watch...

Quite sad..
bcoz still not yet watch 
Ip Man 2 and Iron Man...
lol...who wanna watch again??

before back....
Online at Autumn Cafe

~Dragon Fruit 7 Up~

iRate:5 stars
iComment:  Jus like normal 7 Up..no the fruit taste
but Kiwi 7Up gt Kiwi taste...

Using my Canon 500D to Take....I like it..

~Elizabeth~
A BBF since Primary School Standard 3

The day was So tired.....Wanna have a good sleep..


2 comments:

Happy walker said...

nice movie lor ~

JeNNiFeR said...

Yup~ Good job~^^

Post a Comment