Sunday, May 23, 2010

Midnight Superstars

Before enter my topic, 
Apologize to someone
bcoz I missed our promise yesterday....
Please Forgive me =p

............
.....

My attire of the day....
Waiting for outing.....
with Bear, Yeon & Mao


We so suddenly changed our plan
due to some reasons..
then we had an amazing program ever 
for our self...SING K!! hahaha
at an awesome venue -Amp Square Karaoke
in Sunway Carnival Mall, Butterworth.
Another outlet at Sunway Pyramid.
Well,
The interior design is so elegant and classic..
I like it!

The very first time been there 
and sang until late of Midnight....
around 2am......Crazy.....
be the Midnight Superstars..hehe
never try this before.....
made us very tired 
but still we had a lot of fun !
^^

 ~Midnight Superstars ~

~Bear . Me~

~Me. Yeon~

~Me. Mao~

~Yeon . Bear~

~Yeon . Mao~

~Mao. Bear~

If can..wanna try again...
but not always.....=p

0 comments:

Post a Comment