Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bad Result


SO SAD !!
SO DISAPPOINTING !!

Not did well in this exam..haiz..
First time i get so bad result like this.
speechless


Before that,
I really scared
very very afraid..
if fail a subject,
need to repeat the subject..
OMG..
luckily I dint
but almost..lol..

Communicative English..
Bcoz We know the lecturer marked our paper..
She is a very strict lecturer..
She gave us low marks for our assignment
this is our AV special "GIFT"
lol..
not like other courses.
As I know,
two of my housemates also taking this subject
while they get higher marks than me..
a lot higher ..fine..
different lecturers have different views

After I know she was going to mark our paper..
I think I sure get fail..but no
Relax..^^


I blame myself..
may b i dint try all my best..
nevermind..


Luckily passed all subject..
this is the one i get gratification..


Forget about the result..
I will do the best in next trimester!!
I will get good result as I wish!!

I hope so la..
haha..


AZA AZA FIGHTING !!

To ALL of YOU



GOOD LUCK!!


我要到达极端!
我会努力地往着极端前进!

2 comments:

Chin Kwang said...

dun forget..i m always by ur side...take it easy n everything will come to u eventually. Jiayou ya... =)

JeNNiFeR said...

I will do well in coming trimester..hehe..listen to u..always cheer up~*hehe

Post a Comment