Thursday, October 15, 2009

A & W Restaurant

Long time dint visit
A & W
fast food restaurant
when i was a little girl
I always went the Restaurant at the SP Plaza
but the business had ended.
My elder brother brought me there at KLCC last time

hehe
the Extra Tesco nearby my house
so just took 10 mins to reach there
hehe


A & W Restaurant



The design is to attract the kids...

My fatty bro and I
Q -up
We ordered

1 Chicken Burger + Large = RM 10++
1 Aroma Fried Chicken (2 pieces)+ Large = RM 11++
***[set-included Curly Fried + Root Beer]***
***[+ Large RM 1.20 ]

1 Root Beer Float (single scoop) = RM 4.90++
Waffle single scoop ice cream = RM 5.90++

***[++ Govt Tax]


My favourite
iRate: 4 stars


Curly Fried
iRate : 3 stars

sorry ya..i dint take photo for other food..
coz they was eating the food that time..
haha..

0 comments:

Post a Comment