Sunday, January 17, 2010

Kampar


wa..so so long dint on9..
and update my blog..
pity~did not care it for a week.
many things that i wanna post..
food.....again.hehe..
but write on other day..not now..hehe..
becoz reached kampar by today..
quite tired..preparing for the day is coming..
means on 18 / 01/ 10
>.<

ya...3rd Trimester
is going
to begin by tomorrow~
So fast..
I think it might a suffering trimester...
have 6 subjects...wth....
but this is my choice..
cant blame others...
I wan to force myself
to achieve good result!!
hehe...can I?
It might a difficult things for me...just a dream..

Besides,
so great..can meet my friends...
miss them so much..
they are cute
always in "abnormal" acting..including me..haha.
and just talk crap..
ya..I enjoy that..
~fun~

stop at here..
waiting  and 
continue
by
tomorrow...
after school~

BYE~







0 comments:

Post a Comment