Sunday, January 10, 2010

Tri 2 ExamResult!!!



HAHAHAHAHHA~~~
My Trimester 2 exam result OUT!!!
Different  feeling from last time..
Since my last time i gt so bad result..
I very disappointed during that time..

This time
I very excited and happy...
really~~
get quite good result..
and increased my CGPA...
YOOHOO~~~~
I told my dad..
he said wanna celebrate..lol..
but I just want to SHOP!!!keke..

Ya..I at KL now..
just got chance to update my blog..
cant on9 for a week in sp...
sienz~
Luckily still have some programs..hehe..
Last 2 days..
I went to photography lessons with Chenelle..
we are getting to learn more after that..
must practice and practice....
gain more experience..
I WANT TO BE PRO~
hope so..hehe..
Gambateh!!!

After tomorrow...
I might update my blog ...
with my days for last holiday week~
and the basic skill of the photography ..
therefore..
can make me to remember easily...

GOOD NIGHT~
but the night is still young..
haha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment