Monday, January 4, 2010

Superstars & Photographer


We had a small date
at LOVE & FREEDOM
on 2 / 1 / 2009
at 8.30pm

Who was there?


Ah Sin



Ah Kai
 

Ah Mao
 


Chenelle



Ah Ming



(Me)Jennifer




We started our photography session at 9.30pm

Many crap and jokes with the superstars and photographers
hehe....fun~




 
still in same pose..haha



What were they doing?
what things had made them focusing on the ground?


2 singers?
KAI & MAO


 


~Acting part~

 
cool? Ah Ming looks like been bully by others..lol..


yeng? haha..Ah sin..stop posing like that.pls...
 
Show-off ..lol...
 
I am not inside...but my hp represented me..>.<
 
yo...busy hor..
 
wa!!!!
 
haha.....crazy moment..

After that...
one of the superstars
just reached...
Ah Dun..
but after took photo.
he leave the place..

finally I in the photo..haha.
bcoz I be the photographer on that day..hehe



aiyo...

 
superstars..haha...just dream..
but might not..haha

ya..forgot the superstars.-
SNOW STORM
(Mocha , Cappuccino, chocolate)
 
it cost me ...RM 7.90

iRate: 5 stars
iComment: not nice~better try at Starbucks

A day ended with happiness 

0 comments:

Post a Comment