Friday, January 29, 2010

A whole week

I leave my blog alone for  more than a week.
so so long....what to do..
busy with my stuffs...assignments and
i became a helper for
the Photo Exhibition- "Footprints"...
and also did some decorations for
the Talent Time Event...
is coming next Saturday...
in Kampar's UTAR

Although I already start to get
"pek cek" on my assignment..
but still very enjoy for being a helper..
It was very great experience for me..
I knew more about
how the running and processing of both events
while..I have new friends !! hehe
So happy to know them...
hehe..

Once..I still ok  with
our decoration on the announcement board..
(Talent Time Event)
but need to do better la..hehe..

In the other hand...
after the Photo Exhibition..
I 'm really FALLING IN LOVE
to Photography society..haha
I will  join the society this coming Monday..
since I missed the recruitment last time..
and I'm keep calling my friends to join together..haha
can learn photography together...
yeepiiiiii~~

Ya..talk about the photography...
and think my DSLR..
unfortunately..
my DSLR lens' filter...had broken..
so sad...haiz...
luckily not the lens inside..

Will Update more post...
the day I in KL
with my buddies ~hehe


0 comments:

Post a Comment