Thursday, February 25, 2010

CNY & Valentine Day

I knew 
now I'm talking about CNY and valentine day..
is already past tense..
but for me...is still fresh for this year..hehe..
bcoz the day was a special day for me n BF..
and it was also different...celebrate Valentine day
during Chinese New Year "Chor Yat"~~

First of all..u noe la..
what can we do during"Chor Yat"
welcome relatives come to visit us..
and we visit them at night..
the important is collect ANGPOW..kakaka
everyone like it right?hehe..

Then hw was my valentine day?
Dating with BF at our hometown
bcoz we are from same hometown...
We watched movie " Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief "

iRate: 8 stars
iComment: It is a quite interesting movie...
but its story ended like very rushing...lol...

Ya....My Valentine gifts...hehe...
A Card, Roses and LANCÔME MAGNIFIQUE Perfume...

Anne Hathaway 
The celebrity of this Perfume
She is so pretty and gorgeous!!
I start admire her since I watched "The Princess Diary "
hehe..so great...

 The MAGNIFIQUE Perfume~
I like its packaging design especially the colour..
is RED!!!!!
I LIKE IT SO MUCH!!
Thx My Dear~~~
and he said something romantic and touching things
(secret)
so sweet..hehe...

And I gave a G2000 Tie, Belt and a own Handmade Photo Frame...
for my valentine..always~~

I LOVE U SO MUCH!!
next post..
CNY Part 2



0 comments:

Post a Comment