Thursday, February 4, 2010

LUNG'S Gathering Again


Date :: 31/ 01/ 2010
Who's there?  :: Boon, Double, Jane, Janez,
Orange, Shin, Vincent with Pansy, 
Weng, Yeeling with Jenroy& ME

Lung's Gathering AGAIN!!
hahahaha..
I like to be with them always
bcoz can laugh and happy for the
whole journey...
without stress...^^

First Venue ::  FULLHOUSE , Sunway Pyramid, PJ


Welcome a Home Sweet Home ^^


~Happy Lung Family~

Let's enjoy the environment inside...IT SO AMAZING!!!
I also want a home like tat..

iRate: 10 stars
iComment : You sure like it~

Lung's members really like to take photos
take more..we more excited..
haha~

  
~Orange + Shin were holding the Fullhouse menu~
very interesting like a magazine
  
 ~A men with 4 lengluis~hehe
  
~n.n~
  
~Yeeling with her beloved in a sweet home~^^
  
~What were they doing at the back..lol~
  
~5 girls~
  
~Cool~
  
~Cute..haha..so funny..ah boon was not willing to do that..haha~


 
~me~

~Our Home..hehe~
Gong Xi Fa Cai~
Next...
Yummy Food introduction here~^^
All the food below is Set Lunch - Just only RM 16.90- 18.90*
(includes Main Course + 1 Lemon Tea drinks + 1 Full House Mushroom soup + Dessert)
Just only available from 12pm ~ 3 pm ( everyday)

 
1. Dory Fish
iRate: 8 stars
iComment: the sauce like gt ginger taste and a bit cream cheese...
but nt very strong..
and I LIKE the smash potato...Yummy~

2. Black Pepper Chicken Chop
iRate: 10 stars
iComment: It totally different from the normal black pepper
I think they added something..fruit?I duno..but it was GREAT!!

3. Cheesy Spaghetti 

iRate: 8 stars
iComment: Yummy~~really gt the Italy style~
 
 
4. The lemon tea and mushroom soup

iRate: 9 stars
iComment: the mushroom soup really fully made by using mushroom..
the taste very strong with mushroom and cheese..or milk..
and eat with the almond..It make your tongue to savor the different things..
but get to full after drink the mushroom soup..^^ 

5. Dessert
iRate: 8 stars
iComment: So special~


  
~naughty orange & shin~

  
 ~Sweet couple vincent & pansy~
 
After we enjoyed the food..
took photo at the other part in the FULLHOUSE
which like a blissful and English-style home
has fitting room..bed..fashion...adornment...and so on..
I like their design~

Is time for playing and taking photo around..hehe
 
~ling, pansy, me, janez , shin~



~Ling + me + Shin~
  
~Joyful~
  
~Ling + me~
~me + weng(2nd mom)..haha~
  
~in the fitting room~
 
~Cute shin~

Orange did something ...err..watever..speechless...haha
~Noob look..>.<~
haha...
  
~Orange + ling ~

Souvenir corner

 

After that..while waiting our uncle..
Double jam in the car park
for more than 1 hour and half..
very Crazy..

Outside the Fullhouse
~pansy, me, ling, shin , janez~
  
~Leng zai~
   ~Beautiful shin~
~look like came from kampung..lol.~

Finally Double reached there...
is turn to use her DSLR...coz mine one low battery..so sad...
  
~shin, me and orange~
  ~one of the photos which all people inside^^~
  
~before janez left..we get a last photo with her on tat day..~
  
~big + small bear~

There are 2 funny photos..
 1. Orange + WuZhun
  
2.Vincent + Wuzhun

which one more look alike?hehe

So fast they get hungry..
then had our tea time at..
"The Street"(if nt wrong)
in Sunway Pyramid
~me + Double~
  ~Me + Boon boon~
~me + Single orange~ 
  Who want orange?just contact me..hehe
  ~me + Pansy~
  
~me + vincent~
  ~weng + me~
Going to next station...
meet with our lovely Jane...
decided to visit a Cafe- WONDERMILK
at Uptown...(the way from ONE-U to Tropicana Mall, PJ)
is a shop which fulled creative design, decoration, stuffs...and also clothes

on the way..we had recorded a video clip..
5 of us...Double, orange, weng, shin and me ..
were singing "LUNG SONG"
haha..A lot of fun!!..haha

1. French Fried
 
with Mayo sauce

with Italy minced meat sauce..

iRate: 9 stars
iComment: i quite like the original spaghetti sauce
topped on the French fried

2.cupcakes




Yummy...but i dun like too sweet..

3. sandwiches
the left hand side one..
there are many flavor of the sandwich

Quite healthy..hehe

4. Drinks

has coffee...milk....pure fruit juice...
I satisfied and enjoyed the food and beverage..

the important is the good environment...
around with art and craft stuffs...NICE!!

And i sure nt forget my "ji mui"
Jane...
she just opened a stall at Desa Park City  
selling beautiful accessories.
gt discounts!!
Visit her stall ya..hehe..

And I wish her happy always 
and always in a good and healthy condition
Take care girl~^^

and of course to all my friends...
SMILE ALWAYS~
  

Lastly..this is our group photos..hehe...yiiiipiiiii~~^^


2 comments:

2x said...

I LOVE MY LUNG'S FAMILY~
Hey, i miss u guys so damn much... Wish to have another gathering again... Waiting~

invisible angel said...

orange goin 2 hav his birthday ledi...but i dun think v can celebrate wif him...

Post a Comment