Friday, February 5, 2010

Buffet & Shopping

Last week business... lol..
now just post it..
coz still busy with my homework..

1st Feb 2010...last Sunday..
mean after the day of gathering...
and my dad asked me something
which can make me wake up earlier..
"Do you want to have buffet at Prince Hotel"
then.....asked again..."after that..we go to shopping at Pavilion"
wow..this two sentences already made me very excited...haha
I want to eat..hehe..

after settle my things..
then depart to Prince Hotel..
Breakfast Buffet cost me RM 50 ++
quite satisfied...
bcoz of the variety of food...
I was so enjoying the yummy food..
hehe......I will upload the photos next time...
mummm..mummm..mummmm...
......
.........
.....
....
...
Shopping lo~~
PAVILION
just opposite the Prince Hotel..
bought new clothes...and jacket...
and formal wear....and big suit...
and many things....
something secret...hehe...
shop about 3 hours..
really not enough for me..lol...
bcoz I need to go back to Kampar
by Jun yew's car

Need to say GoodBye KL...

next post :: KL Study Trip

0 comments:

Post a Comment