Saturday, May 15, 2010

Completed- 1st year Degree


A very excited day i had....
bcoz of my semester break 
officially start from today...hehe
but jus only around 2 weeks...damn...=(

And....
my First Year Degree Completed!!
Congratulation to my Coursemates & Friends!!!
^^

12.30 pm back to My Sweet Home with my roomate..
My daddy purposely picked me ...after I finis my last paper..
Thx Daddy..Love you...

Had A Lunch at 
Man Dong Cheah Brother stall..
In Ipoh Garden

~Hakka Mee~

iRate: 6 stars

~"Zhao Liu"~

iRate: 6 stars
iComment: I like the Fried Wantan^^

~Beaf Soup~

iRate: 8 stars
iComment:
Compared to Kampar.it is more strong taste..

~Pork Minced Ball~

iRate: 9 stars
iComment: I really like it...Tasty..
the soup nt bad....

After that..
back to My Hometown...

Miss my family and friends in Hometwon!!!
hehe...

0 comments:

Post a Comment