Monday, May 17, 2010

Everyone Is Moody


First Day of my Sembreak..
I already feel very boring at home...
ya...actually gt many program..
but still cannot always go out...
Need to Accompany My Family..hehe...

well,
Hang out with 
Sin, Mao, Bei and Rong....
BBF since high school....
^^

We Chit-Chatting at
Qing Liang TeaHouse
at

Taman Sejati, 
Sungai Petani, Kedah.

The place very comfortable....
make you relax...
the environment quite good..

Gt vegetarian Food as your choices..
the food just normal only..
but the I quite its dessert..
may b I love dessert~

Our Lunch..

~Zha Jiang Mee~

iRate: 5 1/2 stars
iComment: normal...still can eat...

~Red Tea Chicken Soup MeeSua~

iRate: 5 1/2 stars
iComment: If gt strong red tea taste..I might like it


~Leaf Rice~

iRate: 3 stars
iComment: tasteless...

~Fried Duck~
(vegetarian)



~Loh Mai Gai~

iRate: 6 stars
iComment: Not bad

~Green Tea Taofufa~

iRate: 8 stars
iComment: I like Greentea..smooth Taofufa 


and Green tea as our drinks...
~ah Mao so serious when 
prepare Green Tea for us~

Traditional guy...haha..


Rong.....Cute Girl~

Yesterday...we are so moody.
don't know why..
may be feel not comfortable
when other best friends not around..
whatever wish all my friends 
ALL THE BEST!
since they leave us to other place 
for further studies...

and
I just feel that I need someone comfort and caring....
I think I Miss Him so much......
Miss You Always~

Then...
we want to express our feeling
YA! is SINGING.....

Good Feeling!!
Yeah~~~~
Yeah~~~
Yeah~~
Yeah~
Yeah

~Ending~

0 comments:

Post a Comment