Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2 Special Friends


Wednesday = 1 week sem break gone..
still left 2 weeks.
must spend nicely...
Today,
Hang out with Chenelle..
She picked me then straight go to 
Gurney Shopping Mall, Peneng
and met up with Mandy..
so so long time dint see her..
i think almost 1 year n more..
so so great bcoz can meet her...
as well hang out with Chenelle

First of all..
brunch time...
New generations like us always do that..
hehe..
Dine-in at Seoul Garden
located at LG floor in Gurney
For student price
just only..
RM 19.90++
but i more prefer the buffet at Subang Jaya..
is Chinese style..
valuable~

If u like Korean BBQ style ..just visit Seoul Garden..
hehe..

Following activity-SING K at RedBox
just we 2 people..
we really not good mood in singing today..lol..
haha..coz tired n gonna sick..

Ya..who are my 2 special friends?why i said so?
both of them are special for me..
one- Chenelle..
we always share a lot of things..

feel great when chatting with her..

two- Mandy
As I know..she changed a lot from last time..
become more independent...

Both of them so funny..
jus keep shooting each other..
is their communication way..
hehe...

Everyone is special for me..
my FAMILY, Lover and all FRIENDS.

For my Family : Love(Family) you all!!
For my Lover: My Deep Love to You Forever!!
For my Friends: Friendship Forever!!


~Have A Nice Day Ya~

3 comments:

shu zen said...

sad that i could not make it today.....haiz!! my stomach la....suddenly feeling not well....ya lor, she really change a lot..that day i saw her be4....

JeNNiFeR said...

aiya..is ok ...u better take care ...if nt i angry u ar..hehe..yalo...she become pretty girl..hehe

shu zen said...

okok...i will take care of myself de!! u too... but why dont have photo de??

Post a Comment