Friday, March 19, 2010

生气又恐怖的一天

Last night..
we went for dinner...
at P forest, westlake, Kampar.
after we order, 
sure waiting for the food...
we all very very hungry d..
going to get gastric..
fine..
we b patient and wait..
my other housemates's food came..
until they finish the food.
3 of us ...still cant eat...
we cant wait for that..
coz wait for the food more than an hour...
jus leave the place..
and pay bill..
the boss said already cooking..
orange look very very angry...
and rejected her...
after that, 
we moved to another restaurant

but since very hungry ..
after eat..
i get gastric..
my housemate too..

around 11pm..
my housemate asked me fetch her to c doctor..
all clinic in oldtown closed.
then we tried to go the HOSPITAL KAMPAR
on the way drive there
it was very scary...
coz the road very slanted like genting road.
n roadside very dark..
since my driving skills not very pro..
but still i challenged myself...
first time for me..
next time i think can go to ipoh parade car park..haha.. 
up there one.haha..
then  at the hospital..gt a guy look at me for few minutes..
my housemates faced a afraid situation too.
she entered to c doctor...
there are 3 malay guy doctors.with only she.
lol..so dangerous..
i not dare to go there before..
n no anymore...

a bit amazing for me..hehe...

0 comments:

Post a Comment