Wednesday, July 14, 2010

10.7 2010


My Elder Brother & my UNi classmate's
Birthday~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~

A bit upset because I cannot join my classmate to go for a trip
to Pulau Pangkor
I love sea~ I love nature!! 
but no one bring me there....>.<

Anyway, I still enjoy my days in KL with my family and HIM
celebrated my brother's Bday at  TAO Cuisine 
Eat a lot!! Fatty --> Chubby..
lol.....I wan to keep fit!!! hehe..+U+U

~Group Photo~

without my eldest and youngest brother.....

My Cute Parent~ ^^

~Me + Mom~

~My Love~
we two look Chubby~~hehe

After that, 
Watched movie- PREDATOR at Tropicana Mall


2 new Actor & Actress in this movie 



iRate: 7 1/2 stars
iComment:  Not bad...but the story made me a bit confuse...
especially the "doctor"....I still have some questions marks for the movie...@.@

After the day, He leave Malaysia again for his career...
During the time send him to KL Sentral, 
 I don't want to cry infront of Him...so just keep inside...
and I just want to hug him and hold his hand tightly...
don't want to let him go away from me...
I still can wait for him ...a month...
Only a month...not a big trouble for me..
Last time is 3 months, I already can do it !!
MISS YOU !  I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment