Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Curly Hair


My new hair style- Curly hair
My first time~ Very surprise to look at my hair style..
bcoz I worried that it not suit me....make me look OLD...
and blah blah blah...somemore HE called me aunty =.="
LOL~

Ya, before that,
I know I already ignored my blog for more than 20days..
Actually I want to express many things and what were happening within this 20 days
Is a lot for me to say....really... 

Happy, Sad, Bad, Angry and Annoying Mood.....
I can see and feel that who really make me happy and care about me...
Anyway, THANKS~ and also for who make me upset..
Let me to grow up and dun ever do wrong again and again... 
One things that I learnt is I must be a independent girl...
Cannot always rely on other people....this is my weakness...
Because I will easily feel unsafety and  lonely when no one is caring me...
So Be Strong~!
I can do it ! 
Kambateh!! =)

2 comments:

shu zen said...

okay wat....wont looks old la....

JeNNiFeR said...

谢谢~ ^^

Post a Comment